Rosalind Franklin Pavilion
A large, light and airy multifunctional meeting room
Theatre layout, from back
Fixed cameras as part of hybrid event production system
Room Layout and Capacities
This room, located off the main Exhibition Space and close to the Conference Centre reception, makes a great space for workshops.
It has natural daylight, natural air ventilation, and air conditioning.
AV equipment included as standard:
- HD projection, as well as a smaller secondary display
- 2 additional repeater screens
- Sound system with comprehensive array of microphones (2 lectern/hand held microphones and 2 lapel microphones)
- Hybrid event production system (see below)
- AV kit box including a variety of adaptors
- Dedicated AV technician
Hybrid event production system
Our Hybrid event production system allows you hold an in-person event with a virtual audience via Zoom/Teams/Webex/etc at no additional charge.
The room’s dedicated AV technician will
- set up the fixed cameras in the best positions for the virtual attendees to see the room
- connect the cameras and microphones to the software of choice
- show the remote participants on the main room screen, if applicable
- A second technician. The additional technician will control the four cameras and mix between camera shots and remote participants seamlessly, giving a better experience for those who are attending virtually.
- Additional features such as branded backgrounds, on screen titles, dynamic variation of camera shots and other options. For a more comprehensive package and a tailored quote please get in touch and we can set-up a meeting with our AV team.