Francis Crick Auditorium
The Auditorium is in the heart of the modern exhibition space and accommodates up to 300 people in a tiered theatre style
The Auditorium hosts a comprehensive range of audiovisual equipment controlled by experienced technicians who are on hand throughout your event.
AV equipment included as standard:
- High definition projection
- Repeater screens
- Built-in HD cameras with dedicated recording/streaming capabilities
- Sound system with comprehensive array of microphones (2 lectern microphones, 4 hand-held microphones, 4 lapel microphones and 4 table top microphones)
- Built-in repeater screen on the lectern
- Hybrid event production system (see below)
- Full stage lighting
- High-speed internet access
- Charging outlets amongst audience seating
- Dedicated audio visual technician
Hybrid event production system
Our hybrid event production system allows you hold an in-person event with a virtual audience via Zoom/Teams/Webex/etc at no additional charge.
At no extra cost, the Auditorium’s dedicated AV technician will
- set up the fixed cameras in the best positions for the virtual attendees to see the room
- connect the cameras and microphones to the software of choice
- show the remote participants on the main room screen, if applicable
- A second technician. The additional technician will control the four cameras and mix between camera shots and remote participants seamlessly, giving a better experience for those who are attending virtually.
- Additional features such as branded backgrounds, on screen titles, dynamic variation of camera shots and other options. For a more comprehensive package and a tailored quote please get in touch and we can set-up a meeting with our AV team.
- Catch box microphone – Delegates can throw this microphone around the Auditorium for a live Q&A.
- Countdown clock – well worth it If you have a tight agenda and need to stick to time.
- Interpreter booths – If this is something you are interested in please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
Please note that the entrance to the Auditorium is step-free and is accessible to wheelchair users. However the stage area is not accessible to wheelchair users. We are currently reviewing how we can ensure that all areas of the Auditorium are accessible to event speakers and delegates who are wheelchair users.