At Hinxton Hall Conference Centre we also encourage fun and offer alternative ways for your meeting delegates to get to know each other and relax.
We work with specialist events companies who offer an extensive range of team building experiences. From crime investigations and physically-invigorating challenges to film-making, we can help you identify the best fit for your event.
Team building in the Conference Centre Event Space
Back to School - sack race!
Crime Scene Investigation
Try some circus skills!
Examples of their outdoor offer include:
Examples of their indoor offer include:
If you are looking for interactive evening entertainment as part of a multi-day event, you could try:
- Casino Nights – Full-size casino tables complimented by the expertise of professional croupiers.
- Murder Mysteries – Spend the evening listening to evidence, alibis and confessions as each of you and your colleagues attempt to convince the Detective Inspector of your innocence!
- Scalextric events – this may start off as a bit of fun but it will soon bring out the competitiveness as you race your colleagues to the chequered flag!
- Simulator and Pub Game Hire – works fantastically as a fun corporate activity, evening entertainment or alongside another event
- Little Horse Picture Booth
- Cocktail events and spirit tasting:
If you’re after a unique drinks reception we are excited to be able to offer two genome-inspired cocktail experiences with Ace Bar Events, as well as a spirit-tasting master class for groups of 10-300 people. We have worked together to create two bespoke cocktail menus – Tree of Life (named after the beautiful decorations in our Event Space) and Science Lab – so you can treat your delegates to a more exciting drinks party.
If you’d like a combination of show and team work event, you could try their mixology and flair bar-tending event. Starting with cocktails on arrival, Ace Bar Events will show off their flair at bar-tending skills with an impressive mixology demo before handing over to your delegate teams to learn the ropes. The event will be designed to suit your group, and can comprise speed, creativity and flair rounds, and end in mix-off and prize giving!
Using your own supplier
You are also welcome to use other providers if you prefer, but need to inform our team so that the necessary health and safety and public liability checks can be done.