Fine dining menu – spring/summer 2022
Our fine dining menu can be served in the dining room, Pompeiian room, or Green room. Create your perfect menu from the starters, main dishes and desserts listed below.
Please chose one vegetarian and one meat or fish option for both starter and main course, and one dessert option for your event. Let us have this selection and your table plan two weeks prior to your event.
- Seared feta, purple and green asparagus, broad beans, braised pearl barley (V)
- Potted ham hock, pea purée, pickled shallots, watercress salad, wholemeal shard
- Smoked mozzarella, grilled peach, basil, heritage tomato and white balsamic (V)
- Compressed watermelon topped with crab, lemon verbena jelly and cucumber ketchup
- Fennel and coriander cured trout, candied baby beetroot, and horseradish snow
- Salt-baked squash with leek ash, blue cheese, pickled walnuts, celery hearts (V)
- Slow-cooked pork belly, carrot purée, pickled fennel, candied apple, puffed wild rice, fennel oil
- Pistachio- and matcha-crusted cannon of lamb, wild garlic purée, pickled morels, celeriac Fondant, wilted spinach, smoked baby aubergine, Madeira split sauce
- Butter-poached chicken fillet, roasted shallot topped with black garlic purée, baby carrots and leeks, herb Parmentier potatoes, cider cream sauce
- Salted sea bass, avocado and mizuna purée, Kalamata olives, baby yellow plum tomatoes, purple kale crisps, Hassleback baby potatoes
- Fillet of beef, creamed potatoes, braised cavolo nero, baby onions, butternut squash purée, bone marrow sauce topped with horseradish foam
- Corn-fed chicken wrapped in blackened leeks, asparagus, chestnut mushrooms, roasted purple potatoes, white wine and chive split sauce
- Braised wild mushrooms with spelt, baby gem, tofu dressing and pumpkin seed pesto (V)
Vegetarian main courses are all served with seasonal vegetables.
- Pina colada (baked pineapple custard on coconut shortbread, grilled pineapple and coconut rum sorbet)
- White chocolate filo cup, lemon verbena cream and blueberries
- Passion fruit mousse, mango liquid centre, meringue kisses, mango salsa and passion fruit caviar
- Rich chocolate sponge topped with blackcurrant delice, chocolate soil and lemongrass sorbet
Meals are finished with filtered coffee and homemade petit fours.
If desserts are not vegetarian, an alternative dessert will be prepared for vegetarian guests.
Other special dietary requirements can be also catered for with advance notice.
Why not add our cheeseboard selection for the perfect end to your meal?
Four cheeses – Cheddar, blue cheese, Red Leicester, fruited Wensleydale – served on platters with crackers, grapes, sliced apple, chutney to share with you fellow diners.