Fine dining menu – spring/summer 2020
Our fine dining menu can be served in the dining room, Pompeiian room, or Green room. Create your perfect menu from the starters, main dishes and desserts listed below.
Please chose one vegetarian and one meat or fish option for both starter and main course, and one dessert option for your event. Let us have this selection and your table plan two weeks prior to your event.
- Courgette, leek and goats cheese soup (V)
- Shitake mushroom and cheese fritters with escalivada (V)
- Baby spinach, grilled asparagus and pearl barley salad with vegan ‘crème’ fraîche and chives (Vegan)
- Smoked salmon, watercress and potato salad with olive dressing
- Chicken and black puddling terrine, toasted brioche, piccalilli and hazelnuts
- Herb crusted lamb rump, mushroom and lamb croquette, minted creamed potato, roasted vegetables with red currant jus
- Roasted pepper and mozzarella-filled chicken breast, roasted new potatoes, sautéed green beans, carrot purée, thyme sauce
- Seared salmon supreme, fricassée of summer greens, Parisienne potatoes, lemon parsley sauce
- Pork fillet stuffed with garden herbs and garlic, Château potatoes, sprouting broccoli, slow-roasted cherry vine tomatoes, port sauce
- Double cheese, asparagus and pea tart, balsamic glaze, seasonal vegetables (V)
- Harissa aubergine pie, with sweet potato and lentils, feta garlic bread, seasonal vegetables (V)
- Millet tofu cakes with panache of summer vegetables with roasted plum tomato and Thai basil sauce (Vegan)
Vegetarian main courses are all served with seasonal vegetables.
- Raspberry, lemon and pistachio dome with raspberry ripple ice-cream
- Marinated strawberries caramelised white chocolate crémeux and strawberry and watermelon sorbet
- Peach, lavender and blueberry millefeuille
- Tropical tart, mango mousse, passion fruit curd
If desserts are not vegetarian, an alternative dessert will be prepared for vegetarian guests.
Other special dietary requirements can be also catered for with advance notice.
Why not add our cheeseboard selection for the perfect end to your meal? Four cheeses served with biscuits and chutney to share with you fellow diners.